View Single Post
Old Monday, November 23, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 4th in Sindh UrbanMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdullahkhan5 View Post
@Arif Bhai
Thanks for the great help!
So is that all they asked you? Didn't they ask you any intriguing questions regarding your optionals?

Btw I got an e-mail from NCIS and I am sure other candidates got it too...they help you prepare for interview in a 15 days course. Do you think its worth it? You prepared yourself...right?
@abdullahkhan5: Yes, that is all they asked me. Didn't go in details of optionals, just touched them though.
Joining an academy can be beneficial as you get a chance of practising group discussion/ command tasks etc. This purpose can also be achieved by group preparation with your fellow qualifiers.

Quote:
@ Arif Rao
Thanks dear for ur great help.
i assume from your posts that u reside in Karachi. Dear, would it be possible for u to conduct preparatory classes after Eid. I ve alredi been to some places claiming to prepare for viva and the less said the better.
it would really been great if a person of your calibre conduct classes and im 110% sure that I will learn a great deal from you.
Regards
@Moon Child,
In my busy routine, I am afraid it won't be possible for me to conduct such classes. So, whatever humble efforts I can make, I will try to continue these through this forum, where all other competent friends and fellow commoners are also available to help each other.
Abdullah Nayyar (Monday, November 23, 2009), Kashif Jamil (Monday, November 23, 2009), Sajid Sadeem (Tuesday, November 24, 2009)