View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Hunain is on a distinguished road
Default Important questions regarding 2010 Admission - Seniors please help!

Today I went to FPSC and took the admission form, also discussed my issues with a person in the CSS wing, I did not get entirely satisfactory answers, so I am asking here.

1) My degree is on waiting, I will receive it from London in January.
2) I have statements of results, same as mark sheets, and probably Ill get some sort of letter of recognition from HEC.

My question now is, if I submit my application without my official degree copy, and just statements of result, will I be disqualified later on? because the official said even if you attach nothing with the application form, you can appear in the written, but you will be disqualified later on.

So, if I submit application without official degree copy, will I be allowed to submit my official degree later in January? Some people have told me that FPSC sends out notices of 15 days, before announcing the result, asking the candidates to submit any missing papers.

So do we have to wait for such a notice? is that notice sent to everyone? What if we dont get that notice? Will I be disqualified? I am pretty confused regarding this.

My Second query is regarding the table inside the new application form, asking to put numbers besides groups of interest, in priority order, It is my understanding that such was not asked before?

If so, what should ones course of action be regarding this? are there any things you need to consider before you give your preferences regarding groups of choice?

The form says you can number them from 1 - 12 in order of preference and leave out any group you wish not to be considered for.

So what if I put a preference number beside all 12 groups, will I be disadvantaged in anyway? what If I put it besides 4 or 5? Again, very confused regarding this.

Will be thoroughly thankful to anyone who takes the time to answer my queries.

Awaiting responses.