Thread: Command Task.
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll No 4396Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura aboutMuhammad Ali Awan has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Spiderman,

Quote:
1. Brother i would like to know would it be good act on my part to jot down my own proposals too?
Yes it is neccessary to put down your proposals on a paper(for your convenience) and that needs to be different to those proposals which are recommended to you. If it appears to be same than you can hurriedly brain storm, and note down a new one.

Quote:
2.are we supposed to write the conclsuion on a separate paper? are we supposed to give that paper( conclusion) to the pychologist?
Yes you are supposed to write the summary of your conclusion in points, from where you can get assisstance, before chalking out plan. The pychologist have nothing to do with your concluding remarks albeit they have to judge your commanding skills.

Quote:
3.after how much time pychological interview would take place after command tasks have been completed??/
Probably by 15 to 20 minutes.
Quote:
4.would u recommend wearing full suit in group discusion. c taks and psychological interview??
Yeah offcourse i would recommend to wear as good dress as it should be. It will definetly mark your presence.

Regards.
jadoon khan (Saturday, December 05, 2009), Sajid Sadeem (Thursday, December 03, 2009)