View Single Post
Old Friday, December 04, 2009
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

AOA!
Guys i cannot decide myself everything. However,keeping in view the feedback that i received from various members few thingshave been decided.

1. Venue will be Quaid-e-Azam Library

2. Preparation will be started right after 20 december.

3. Small groups(three to four members) will be made to ensure the effectiveness of excercise.

4. For other information and rules please contact me so that i may store your number. Any update regrading plan will be sent at your numbers.

5. Remember there is no management team. I am doing everything on voluntary bases. After making your suitable groups keeping in view your timings(which you will have to send me later), i will leave you people at your own disposal. Its upon you people that how much time you can give and at what time you will reach the venue.

6. Length of this preparatory session will be decided later.

7. At the end group members will be exchanged to get benefit from the expertise of others.

8. This is the currently envisaged plan. There are no hard and fast rules. You can yourself contact each other.

9. I feel sorry to inform that females will not be included in the program and i say sorry to those who contacted me. They themselves can arrange a program.

10. After 15 december i will ask you to inform me about your timings. so that a group of people who have similar timings may be made.

For further information and clarification contact me at 0321-7552525 (8pm-----10pm)