Thread: CSS 2009 Result
View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 05, 2009
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

There seems 2 be no clue that final result of css 09 iz comin b4 2010 written unless the written is postponed once again. Once again my father z pushing me 2 go 4 2010 attempt which ll mean that i ll again have 2 quit my job in comin days coz it ll require me again atleast 2 months 2 get familiarise wid css stuff. Mainly coz aftr havin gone back 2 my original occupation, da return 2 css z just lyk jumping from north 2 south pole. Nd right now telecomm sector ka jo haal hai God knowz if i ever ll be able 2 make my way back 2 it if i,ve to..
I dun know what hinders FPSC in gettin 5000 papers checked in 3,4 months nd be able 2 issue final result b4 taking app for next exams. It seems lyk they have a presumption that the whole world outside dere has got nothing 2 do but 2 wait 4 dem wen dey do realize tht they have a job 2 do!!!

NOTE!! I am not questioning the prestige of FPSC as an institution but to the individuals who are responsible fr such performance.

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.
The Following User Says Thank You to S_Ranjha For This Useful Post:
Nate (Tuesday, December 08, 2009)