Thread: ISSB Experience
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of
Default Kiya yaad dila diya

I have two ISSB experiences. Both times I was returned on the very first day when they check documents and wasnt proceeded to the actual tests

First time I was returned because my matric marks sheet was issued by the board 2nd time (duplicate that is, although I had a matric certificate that was issued only once, and even all my other documents were issued only once but "fauji kahan sunte hain")

Second time I was returned because I didnt have equivalence for my degree (although I had a foreign degree, I never knew equivalence was necessary and the call letter read that O and A level holders are required to bring equivalence)

After that, I decided I will never defend this country It was really disappointing. I was so happy to get a call letter, I packed up my stuff and left for ISSB center Malir but on the very first day: "About turn" and kicked in the b***. I am not sharing the feelings that I had about the army at both occassions (or I will be labeled as Ghaddaar).