11. b)Extrovert

12. a)I consult the map I keep nearby

13. a)Absolutely not

14. a)I have a five-year plan

15. a)Setting goals and achieving them

---------

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE 1
thats exactly what i was asking you... why don't you just put the colors relevant to the characteristic questions' answers on the forum so that people can find it out on their own?.... or is there a special technique that you use to determine the person's color? though my characteristics do match what you have mentioned..... one more thing is that my favourite color is Blue (Navy)... does my favourite color have to do anything with the 'color' that you figured out for me? (though i'm happy so far no one's color is Blue.... which shows i'm unique )
following is the link where you will find the test
http://uk.tickle.com/test/truecolor.html

---------

The colour of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them -- your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness -- trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the colour of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the colour for you.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Sunday, May 18, 2008 at 07:41 PM.