View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 13, 2009

God Fearer is on a distinguished road
Default Seniors please check..this one was confusing!

7. Read the following dialogue and place the following words in it at proper places. (10)

- Good morning Waseem you are Sweating away as usual and looking pale. Come out in the open.

- I am sorry, Nadeem. I cannot do that. The examination is drawing near and I want to urilize every minute for its preparation.

- To hell with exam Health first, exam second

- Well, health is good but failure is bad. Therefore, one should take books and study them for the University exam.

- Suppose you grow into a bookworm and as a result fall ill. Can you study while confined to bed? Again, many boys work hard and get degrees. Do you think they get jobs. Our society is flooded with graduates Has anyone be marketed anywhere?

They are roaming about with degrees in their hands. They are An unwanted commodity

- Well. Degree is an ornament in itself, job or no job. Besides, there is no need to be hopeless. I am sure when I get a degree with a good grade, I am sure to get a job in a Government office or in a private firm. You know that As long as there is life, there is hope.

- Well, how should I explain to you the blessing of a good health. If you continue treading on this path, You will become a thin, gaunt, half-blind weakling with sunken cheeks and haggard looks. Please come into the fresh air take exercise and play some game and Once again grow into a rose-cheeked young man. Don’t grow old prematurely.

- Please listen, I want to be a graduate this year, now or never. I have made up my mind for this and there is no deviation from it.

- Well, if this is your aim, there is parting of ways.
- Bye
- Bye
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to God Fearer For This Useful Post:
madiha alvi (Friday, May 03, 2013), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Saturday, December 26, 2009)