View Single Post
Old Monday, December 14, 2009
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalik View Post
Sir you wrote: "I feel sorry to inform that females will not be included in the program and i say sorry to those who contacted me."

It is beyond me how you can even dream of becoming a CSP when you lack the confidence to interact with your female counterparts.

Anyway, good luck with your preparation!
First of all it was not "beyond" you. It might be beyond your comprehension. Secondly, i have been in co-education in my entire career. So there is nothing like that. Moreover, girls are human beings like us then why should we lose our confidence?????
Sajid has rightly said that there was a problem of management. Moreover, some girls asked me to make their group with other girls. So where should i find other girls??????? Can you help me??????
And by the way "how much you are confident in front of girls" is not the criteria for becoming CSP. Is it?????????