View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Zilladar

sparkofighter will become famous soon enough
Default my experience of interview

w/salam

my interview here the questions they asked. i told them all true.

as i asked for permission to come in the room.

head of panel: you have done great task in his young age with smile. ( i smiled too )

then he asked what r you doing now days after 2007 of your MA.

i told that i m jobless and he said no tutition or teaching i replied some time i have sometimes not. he said say like this.

then few questions related to my subject i think these were 3 i answer all of them. then they asked me abt my family my father. then a question related to my area from where i belong. there was little discussuion on pak india relation like trade with her. he said what you can export india i said my taxtial industry is strong so we can export. he said has better industry than us i said we not only export but import from india their softwere industry if we buy a thing in 70$ from USA we can get in 20$ from india. then he said there things r cheaper than we, then said ok. then he asked is there any need of national interest while coducting relations with india. i said sure y not. we have too keep in view our national interest in conducting our relation not only with india but alsop with other nations. then he asked can a state live in isolation. i said not at all how can we progress without this one state has some and other has some sooooo we need interaction among us. then he said how international relations r conduct. i replied that relation r conducted after the formulation of forign policy and it vary from state to state we we these relation for welbeing and bla bla.

please comment on this
usman2 (Tuesday, December 15, 2009)