View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 16, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 81stMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

aj khan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashd View Post
i have a question if any body could kindly answer it......... i had given my MBBS exam and waiting for the result......can i submit the forms if i could get the certificate from the principal of my college or controller of examination that i am qualified to pass and would b issued my dmc and degree later...plz help me out
the issue is not of degree
but the thing is that your final professional result showing you among the passed candidates should be declared by the university before 1st jan 2010, while degree can be submitted later on
if this is not the case, then you can rely on your first professional BSc degree or marks sheet only if you had used the option of appearing in additional paper of compulsory english after first professional
dashd (Thursday, December 17, 2009)