View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 17, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 5225

Sajid Sadeem will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHIKAN View Post
i just have my dmcs not my original degree can any 1 help me out is my form acceptable or not i m trying 2 get them but it will take time n there is some problem in my documents in some of my documents spelling is wrong that is also in process i m prepared 4 exam i hope my form will not be rejected... can any 1 tell me ....:
Hi,

FPSC Rules for CSS 2010 clearly state that, "If you have result cards, or detailed marks sheet or even transcript, but not your degrees before the cut-off date (02-01-2010), you can apply for the exam. But you will have to produce your degree before the final result is announced." so, your form is acceptable if you attach your result cards.

As far as the spellings are concerned, you must get them correct. FPSC will only object if it finds anything illegal. and, even in that case, they offer candidates some time to do away with such mistakes. so, hopefully u vl get time if FPSC finds something wrong in your documents. meanwhile u should get them right.
MAHIKAN (Friday, December 18, 2009)