View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 20, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 0311

azmat ullah is on a distinguished road

Its very nice to see so many pl going for physics..... the momentum is building friends. as far as my background is concern.... i have done masters in physics. and now I am working as a lecturer in physics. As for as the last year score is concern..... I have not received my marks sheet as marks sheet are only given to those candidates who fail the written exam.
there are so many good books of physics, but initially one need to have a concept and for that text books of FSc and BSc are very helpful. after building up the basic concept, the best book is PHYSICS by Resnik, Halliday and Krane
if someone wants to talk to me personally I Will welcome anyone of u. but the problem is that mobile networks are not working in our area i.e DIKhan due to some security reasons. But fortunately mobile works in my college, my cell number is 03146928637... so feel free to call me during office hours, inshallh i wil try my best to sort out the solutions of ur problems.
aasho (Saturday, December 26, 2009), aliz_khanz (Sunday, December 20, 2009), Arbab.Danish (Friday, January 08, 2010), ravaila (Saturday, September 03, 2011)