Thread: Maniac Media
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 5225

Sajid Sadeem will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanabadosh View Post
Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and unto God that which is God's

One thing, in the country like Pakistan, you cannot be certain as to who’s doing the job for assuage the ills of general public. Zardari became the 13th or so president of Pakistan, what did the other 12 or 11 presidents done with the country? have you forgotten everything? How can you forget the storming of the same Supreme Court by the so-called incorruptible sharifs? I’m not up against anyone personally. Who will pay for such a humiliation? Didn’t the court then a representative of the poor of this country?

If I agree to your comments that media always acts responsibly then let me endorse the views of western media, and even the locals one here I really cannot name. they unleash their propaganda against islam and the muslims across the board. Should I take them as they doing what was their ‘responsibility’?
Hi,
Let me just say that no one is perfect, but in the case of Pakistan no one is even an affordable politician (with some exceptions but they are past us and not with us anymore), let alone the leader of the nation.
It is the job of the State (not the Govt alone which is the executive branch only) to provide for each and every grievance of its public in all modern welfare states.
Media is called the fourth pillar not bcoz we need it but bcoz its role can be so crucial for the accountability and for the flow of information between the Government and the Governed.
And, every sane person should be a realist and pragmatist. It is good to have an ideology but it is better to a real and pragmatic approach to follow that ideology. We, as a nation, are lacking the both.
jadoon khan (Wednesday, December 23, 2009), naughty boy (Wednesday, December 23, 2009)