Thread: Maniac Media
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Khanabadosh is an unknown quantity at this point

@ Sajid Sadeem

I feel proud to thank you. Dear angels would not come to rule us. (Agar wo hotay to un par bhi shayad NRO ka case chalta ) True onus lies on us the people because we are 'the nation.' Will Durant aptly put it: "Like men like state". Until and unless we learn from our past mistakes we will continue to be groping in the dark. And i think the only panacea to our problems is education. Remember what Sir Syed Ahmed Khan did for this nation. He enlightened the darkest soul of the muslims of india. i hope you know what was the purpose of his prohibiting the muslims of india from politics. Majority of our country remains poorly educated or uneducated at all. Correct me if i'm wrong.

@ Ayesha Ali

I should be.... because he's my President after all.

“And among men there is one who selleth his self (soul) seeking the pleasure of God; and verily, God is affectionate unto His (faithful) servants.” 2:207
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Khanabadosh For This Useful Post:
Naeem A. Memon (Friday, January 01, 2010), naughty boy (Wednesday, December 23, 2009), Rutba.Batool (Thursday, December 24, 2009), Sajid Sadeem (Wednesday, December 23, 2009)