Thread: Maniac Media
View Single Post
Old Friday, December 25, 2009

syed taha rizvi is on a distinguished road

well its true that media is nw a days playing a major role in the country's situation...the major responsibility of a media is to deliver the news in its exact form... dnt try to broadcast these newses flamboyantly...the only thing which i hate most about the top tv channels is that they are presenting the news in more embellishing way which should not be done..i mean they are indicating each n everything like "now the X leader has reachd the airport now hes having a water,now hes sitting in a lounge wid his friends" i mean wat is dis???actually the thing is dat media is a source of inspiration for the people and its their prime responsibility to point out the positive aspects rather than pointing the negative ones..i think everyone of u wub b agree wid me on this dat the media now a days only pointing out the negative aspects of pakistan like people are dying frm hunger .selling their childrens...but besides these elements they shud point out the development works also which our federal and provincial govts did...but sorry to say that we dnt see these type of newses much....because of these stuffs the youth of Pakistan are losing their hopes for thinking about the betterment of their nation....
Sajid Sadeem (Friday, December 25, 2009)