View Single Post
Old Friday, December 25, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Many many congrats to all who have got medals

As it is the concern of management but as a member I possess a privilege not right to express my opinion. According to my observation Last Island is the only entity in the forum who gives extra-ordinary time to maintain this forum. Every one knows about her work, contribution, presence, devotion and her invaluable services for the community. As a member suggest her for Elite Member Award and Members should express their opinion by thanking me, if thanks reached to 20 then the management should consider her for this Award.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
A Banker (Friday, December 25, 2009), Andrew Dufresne (Friday, December 25, 2009), Ayesha Mahmood (Wednesday, February 24, 2010), Cosmic_libertine (Tuesday, December 29, 2009), leopard (Saturday, December 26, 2009), Muhammad Ali Awan (Friday, December 25, 2009), Muhammad T S Awan (Thursday, December 31, 2009), Mumtaz Hayat Maneka (Friday, December 25, 2009), Predator (Thursday, December 31, 2009), Sajid Sadeem (Wednesday, January 06, 2010), Viceroy (Friday, December 25, 2009)