View Single Post
Old Friday, December 25, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 4th in Sindh UrbanMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the rough
Smile @ Admin & management:

It's a great honour for me to be awarded with the medal of appreciation.
I am highly indebted to the admin and management of the forum and all the members.
This year brought many good news in my life starting from my qualification in CSS and then my allocation to my dream group (PSP) and now this medal thing has given it a very sweet and pleasant end.

I congratulate all those whose outstanding contributions have been recognised and I am hopeful that all the members will continue to work for the forum and for helping each other.

In the end, special felicitations to:

AFRMS
Adil Memon
Tabassum Shabbir Awan
Viceroy

and

Cosmic Libertine
Imran Hamid (IHS)
Leopard
Lord Avalon
Predator
Muhammad Ali Awan
Saleeqa Batool
Waqar Abro

to the new mod:

Andrew Dufresne

and to tha gem of this forum:

Mumtaz Hayat Maneka
Adil Memon (Monday, December 28, 2009), AFRMS (Saturday, December 26, 2009), Andrew Dufresne (Saturday, December 26, 2009), leopard (Saturday, December 26, 2009), Muhammad Ali Awan (Saturday, December 26, 2009), Muhammad T S Awan (Thursday, December 31, 2009), Mumtaz Hayat Maneka (Saturday, December 26, 2009), Predator (Thursday, December 31, 2009), Waqar Abro (Friday, December 25, 2009)