View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 27, 2009

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by imama View Post
hmmmm....i got ur point bt listen imran khan n some other analysts say that we _pakistani govt+army_dont want to make worse hello hi with talibans of afghanistan so thats why the govt n indeed the army no taking any regorous step for clearly closing the LINE...is it so?

What do you mean by LINE and other words exactly,please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imama View Post
2. afgh.talibans r fighting with invaders...right..so in this way they r freedom fighters n not terrorists...correct?

Nice point, but they are terrorist if they invade in Pakistan and/or try to imply Shariaah or try to contribute in terrorism by anyway..... But before saying it, let me tell me that when we say that Pakistan is an Islamic state, then by this mean, they can be called Freedom fighters as well because their regards, Pakistan Govt is not in true Muslims hands.

Moreover, in Afghanistan, they were and are doing the same what they are doing in Pakistan i.e. implication of Islam in Govt. affairs. Its a very good thing for us, being Muslims we should follow the Islamic rules in our lives but I don't think that Islam says to kill the people if they don't convert themselves into Muslim or imply Islam in their lives.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, December 27, 2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Quote not closed