View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 06, 2010
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Default @umme

dear salam,

Its very easy to create interest in something. for me, the easiest way is to ask yrself the question, do i wanna pass CSS. if yr anser is yeah then u gotta look at and learn anything that is related to css. as they say, 'love me, love my dog', haahahah sorry to say so but its ok chalta hay. u gotta lov even thos things for which u dontve any int. cos u have int in css so u gotta do that. by the way these two subjects are not monsters from which u would fear. they re very much nice and nteresting subjcts but u gotta knowtheir imprtance first. u no whot, the only subjects which can take u to the sky in compulsory score ar pak af and curr and ev sc and islm study. the same subjs can dash u to the ground . this fact is more than enoug fr u to believ that u gotta do them and do them so very well . if u score, say 50 each in all these subjects u will do very well . i got 67 in islamyt and 69 in ev sc. 45 each in curr and pak. if i had taken 50 each n them then i would have fallen in police services which is my dream. but now im in accounts. my psp frend got 811 total and went to psp i got 801 and am n accounts. if i had taken 10marks more, i would have seen my dream come tru. 10 marks, salla 10 marks aadmi ko hijra bana dety hay.. soryy ok?? from all this imean to say that curr and pak aff are very imp subj whic wil make all the dff for u. if u like them, ok, if not then dont think of passing css or else dont dream of getting yur desired group if u paass it after al.

plz start yr study from now. watch news, and papersand also books..

REgards,
cosmic libertine
amirtanveershah (Wednesday, January 06, 2010), floydian (Saturday, January 16, 2010), iron guy (Monday, August 02, 2010), Sarah shah (Friday, January 29, 2010)