View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 06, 2010
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

i mean tht they proclaim tht there will be a force of mujhadeen rising from subcontinent(indo pak ) reigon 2 b precise.
anyhow my main concern is the authentication of these typical Hadiths. I knw there are hadiths regarding this but i wud like 2 knw status of these 5.

http://www.ghazwatulhind.com/

The refrence is given below on this page but due 2 my lack of familiarization with the subject(regarding the method of authentication of a hadith) im unable 2 still be sure abt these.

@ Last Island
Thnx Sis. i was bit late 2 spot ur post. Anyhow can u plz check the refrences sited on above link too

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.