Thread: 37th CTP
View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 07, 2010
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 237 (21st in NWFP)Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Cosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura aboutCosmic_libertine has a spectacular aura about
Default well, it depends

Dear BA,

ITs been a week or so when we joined csa. we'r there n enjoyin the tough schedule in which we cant make a phone call to home or to our dear buddies.. well, to start with, i would say taking yr laptop to csa is wise enough. cos we'v been around for a week but still no signs of havin a pc or laptop at home u no, cos o the big big batch that we guys had this time round. we are 360 or so in total. the batch b4 us was not more than 180, they could have had the pc in their rooms but not we guys cos its too big. we'v been placed in double or triple rooms as paultry chickens n its really hard to make a phone call to, say yr girl fren etc at night, lolz.. sorry haaan???? so i mean it depends on yr batch . at the moment i cant pray either ways whether to pray that the batch should be big or small. if small then those who could make it would be angry with me. if big then u would have the same prob as we have.

whatever, but its wise to have yr own buddy laptop. but not v internet cos they can provide u with internet in yr room at hostel...

Further querries are strongly appreciated from the asprirants...

Regards,
Cosmic libertine
Andrew Dufresne (Thursday, January 07, 2010), ashfaq_dir (Thursday, January 07, 2010), floydian (Thursday, January 07, 2010), Purab Sarhan (Thursday, January 07, 2010), Zahara Alvi (Friday, January 08, 2010)