View Single Post
Old Friday, January 08, 2010
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2006 - 162nd

Asad ullah will become famous soon enough

a.o.a,
oh come on guys.what r u looking for?Do u think Jahangir top 20 or jansher top 25 is going to serve ur purpose?You no what!in writing an English essay,even sky is not the limit.Try to prepare urself as much as u can for this unpredictable paper.I often use to say that essay writing is a process.Never limit urself in this regard.Try to digest all kind of information and study material that u come across during the course of this journey.

Writing practice is the key to success.Never think at any stage that now u r perfect and master of essay writing.I ve seen ppl who never prepared a single essay but eventually managed to make it(though there are definitely certain other factors that ensured their success).At the same,there are ppl who prepare each and every thing yet fail to achieve success(here again there r certain factors).So,the crux of the matter is that there is no final solution to essay writing and no exaustive material for its preparation. However,it doesnt mean that you remain indiffernt towards ur studies or practical efforts.Do work hard with a commitment and conviction(not with over-confidence or lack of confidence).I think too much bhashan.Sorry for that.Infact,it was a cathartic effort.
With regards,
ASAD