View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 10, 2010

Noor_2009 is a jewel in the roughNoor_2009 is a jewel in the roughNoor_2009 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayab123 View Post
Assalam o Allaikoum wrwb,,,
one thing i want to ask abt indopak is that what policy one should adopt while attempting a question on any personality like Mahmud of Ghazna, Muhammad Bin Tughluq and Specially Akbar as diff writers have diff views and approaches abt these personalities, i m having this confusion very badly, plz guide me,,
May Allah Bless Us All
Regards

there is no need to make confuse ur mind ............ keep remember when will you write about any personality u Will have to write about good and bad points as well .it will show ur comprehensive approach .. u should throw light on all perspective of 1 personality , mostly which were most prominent in his era .. but when will examiner ask about some specific points of personality ,at that time u will have to write to the point
u will find some historian , will be criticized 1 personality with bad points n in other paragraph they will be making good point u will mention both typ coz every personality has bad n good points
Nayab123 (Sunday, January 10, 2010)