View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 1485

Akeeq will become famous soon enough

So here is how mine went.

I do not remember most of it, and which questions were asked by who, so I'll just jott down the questions.

Why didnt I do well in my academic career till bachelors?
My favorite foreign diplomat and why? (And no, I did not opt for FS :S)
Education Policy and its features
Trade with Europe
Pakistan's strategic location and its natural resources
China's rise in the next 10 years as a superpower
Who makes policies of newspapers?
Should media be brought under strict regulation or not?
Global Warming and the Ozone Layer
Definition of IR and whether there is a regulatory body above nation-states
What do I think about when people talk about the "economy of Pakistan"
Tourism Industry out of the blue by Mr. Bhagwandas
Who was the British King who abdicated the throne and why?
After which war did the economic and freedom wars started and religious wars were ended?
Tried to trick me by saying "Ah, must be written in the British constitution" to which I replied, "No sir, they do not have a written constitution"
Asked me what are traditions
How come candid and perfectionist was a weakness in me?
And how come perfectionist was a weakness in my mother?
What did my parents do (as in their career)
And finally the chairman asked that "you have said that you belong from an affluent family, this is good, what do you mean by affluent?" And I replied that "I have gotten whatever I have ever asked for from my parents, and for that I am thankful to them"

And then I left the room. I might have forgotten some bits and pieces but I think this was most of it.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Akeeq For This Useful Post:
Abdullah Nayyar (Saturday, January 30, 2010), captain malik (Saturday, April 24, 2010), Kashif Jamil (Tuesday, January 19, 2010), maliasghar (Sunday, November 21, 2010), poisoning flower (Tuesday, January 19, 2010), Rauf (Saturday, March 06, 2010), rizvan (Tuesday, January 19, 2010), Sajid Sadeem (Tuesday, January 19, 2010), Sana Shoaib (Tuesday, April 13, 2010), sardonic (Friday, January 22, 2010), sehrishkhan123 (Friday, February 12, 2010), shallowwater (Wednesday, January 20, 2010), waleed minhas (Tuesday, January 19, 2010), Zahid Morio (Friday, January 22, 2010)