View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 24, 2010

oriental is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I disagree with you. You didn't understand the meaning of nation and nationalism. Its surprising for me that you only considered the political unity as the basics of nation. My dear culture religion and historical experiences are much more important than the political unity. Look at the Jews before 1949 they were dispersed in Europe, had no political unity. But they were a nation according to all definitions International Law. Because that scattered community was culturally religiously and historically 1 . Same case for Muslims in India.

2ndly.... DIVIDE AND RULE... V simple to abuse Jinnah. But difficult to prove. All divisions are not made for rule, All are not made by rulers. Division between Hindus and Muslims were not made by British Imperialism. Britishers just exploited this division. They were not responsible of its creation. It was present even before the advent of Britain. And for your kind information.... It was present even before the Muslims in India. Huns and Aryans.. Scheduled class Hindus and privileged class of Brahmans..
Learn from history before defaming the names of great leaders and great cause.
Long Live Pakistan.
Regards.
Hello Dear

First, very shortly, I would say you have all the right to disagree.
Secondly, Cultural and religion and historical experience could not glue MUslaim into a nation at that time.You know better as you claim to have read the history more ,then you should know this fact.The states of Deccan,MAlwa,Gujrat,Bengal,Sind, and many more...were divided although all these were Muslim states.But still they claim to had different Culture,Language and History and they were proud of their own peculiar cultures....They had their heroes.. Example....Khushal khan for Pathans..MAalik amber in Deccan......etc etc......don't go too far just take the exalmple of Bengal.all you know well........... still don't agree...

I am in hurry so I cannot give you a detail reply right now.But only say that we should try to see the history with an impartial and unbiased approach ...and should not accept everything with blind faith....There are many dimensions of things...

Lastly, You may know the history well.But you ca'nt claim to knw it all....bye