Thread: Prep Status
View Single Post
Old Monday, January 25, 2010

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omer View Post
originally posted by rishzzz

It is really helpful. You must go through this book.

MCQs are very important if you want to score well in EDS. Give equal time to both subjective and objective part. It is common practice of candidated to take less time for MCQs, though they are equally important (50 marks).
I personally think that both subjective and objective go side by side. Although we can cover the subjective portion from some sections of syllabus even then we go for thorough reading, this is mainly to prepare objective that can come from any section.

May be some people find it useful to prepare objective separately. For me it is hard to remember things out of their context. So I prefer to prepare the whole.

Got a book of some five thousand EDS objectives and someone claimed that almost all of the previous year objective questions are there in it. But I don't think this is a deal and 50 questions from 5000 is an achievement. Like such a lengthy book should have covered every aspect.

So instead of preparing 50 MCQs about where the image will form and what terminologies are used for concave and convex lenses, I found it easier to cover this on two pages of text book. So that I know the context and the concept then can attempt it whether it comes as objective or subjective.