View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

You are probably from Rwp/Isb so I am sharing with you the material along with availability options.

For objective you can go to market and ask for the latest book covering Current Affairs objective. See the edition yourself they may give you one from 2005 saying this is latest. I was told (by Good Books) that for an updated edition I should wait a few more weeks.

For CA and Essays related to CA I found Strategic Studies Digest very helpful (as mentioned in a sticky thread here in CA section). I bought its previous two editions (in one booklet) from Mr. Books in Rs.50. The latest is yet to come to market (probably in February) but this one isn't outdated because it covers a variety of related issues in depth.
Note: The list is not exclusive.

If someone from Isb has found National Development and Security Quarterly Digest, kindly let me know name of the Book Store.

Last edited by Artemis; Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 02:54 AM.