View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 30, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arbab.Danish will become famous soon enough

@vicky786

dear I'm very sorry and a bit disappointed as well that it went that way. the fact is i was busy in writing my own feedback when u posted, so although by sequence of time my post was after your's but in fact I didn't check your comments b4 posting my comments.
In fact as you mentioned we have to be very careful while giving feedback or criticizing something because most people take it negative. i wrote that thing only to intimidate my self. and that were written only to neutralize my own criticize of some points in the essay.

Again I'm very sorry for that and i Want to assure you that i didn't read your comments b4 posting my own comments and that my remarks were pointed to myself only not to every one else and the purpose was only to minimize the bitter effect of criticism.