View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 30, 2010
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Nice attempt, just a reflection, is it important to incorporate the examples in precis. I think we may exclude them.
thanx i will over it and try to make precis more reflective without illustrating examples.... but i thot it was quite special in this para to highlight their organized and systematic nature

Quote:
Men have mixed feelings towards insects. Men's(avoid redundant starts) appathy for them is due to their fatal nature for human society. Yet there are some benificial(word doesnt suite for insects) insects too. Many insects are in danger of extinction due to changing habitation of men. According to Entomologists, insects lived since 400millions years, both in extreme hot and cold habitates. some insects live in groupings(groups) and behave like human, which is due to their instinct to behave in like manner and not because of their developed brain(replace it with some relevant statement).
you've got good grammer, style is impressive but aviod redundancy.
Precis was a compact one but it is shorter than requirement, count the lines of paragraph....
Sarah shah (Monday, February 01, 2010)