View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 31, 2010

Black Avenger is on a distinguished road

I am back after my exams

Gettin back to the point

First of all i never said that Philosophers brought the revolution , i simply said that they were the catalysts perhaps u dint have enough time to read between the lines to realize what i was saying. Sorry to say in Pakistan no such catalyst is available right now. everyone is on his/her own bandwagon. when people are divided, its really very little hope left in the *real world*. A writer can never bring change,philosophers create work which is then interpreted by the people in different capacities and then those people together with the work of that writer,philosopher whoever change the world around themselves.. That is how positive revolutions take place. Not when everyone wants to become a leader and no one cares about changing themselves first before changing the system.

Second, I myself am not a fan of revolutions as in my opinion they create new masters by replacing old ones but i just gave that example to showcase the power of words and wat kind of impact they can have. Can u imagine french and American revolutions without Rousseau's and Voltaire's work. Can u imagine Russian revolution without the power of Rasputin and Petrotov? Can you c Nazis coming to power *without* Hitler's Mien Kemp? Can you see Pakistan coming to being without the the strength of Iqbal and Jinnah's work? No revolution is possible without oration and philosophical work as both of these things give a direction to both the leaders and followers who bring about that revolution. Hope I made that point clear.Nobody *predicts* revolutions.they just happen ,like a force of nature. But You cannot neglect the significance of patriotic leaders and the intellectual community in those efforts. Well u can if u wish to.I dont care.

Coming to your last point,

Who will brought this revolution?? Army? Govt? Politicians? Not at all. Its You. Instead of waiting Sir Siyed, Jinnah and Iqbal to reborn Why dont you and me become these characters of our time.

Ok will you please locate where did i mention in my post that i wanted Jinnah or Iqbal to get rebirth? I guess you are smart enough to realize that I was talking about their works and *not* their bodies and physical beings. But as your post indicates that you could not grasp that "oh-so-hard" to understand point. I will reflect further on it.I do not want their bodies to be exhumed . I want their works to be followed because only those works can give us some sort of direction in today's fiasco ridden society. And please now don't say that the works of dead people cannot do any good. If one's works could die with his death, we would'nt be where we are today.Would we?... Ok tell me where would be U.S.'s quantum energy project and atom bomb project and nuclear proliferation project once they stopped working on it after the death of Einstein? Didn't revolutions took place in various countries of the world based on Marx and Engels ideologies long after their death? In my opinion, the only savior of Pakistan is Iqbal's lesson of self-esteem,chivalry and independence and Jinnah's advice of Unity,Faith and discipline.

And I will state again

* I do not wish to be a leader, I am better in the state of a follower because I follow the lead of best of the best people in the world(Hazrat Muhammad_PBUH,Saladin,Hazrat Imam HussainA.S.,Jinnah and Iqbal)I just want to work best in my capacities to serve my people"

After all even leaders didn't know that they were going to be leaders

Again,Let realism prevail.
New Student (Sunday, January 31, 2010)