View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Ranjha View Post
Hi dere!!

I ll like u ppl 2 comment over da structure of local government system in Pakistan. What are the flaws in it, y it has failed 2 deliver in pk, what amendments shd be made in tht. I tried to find punjab LG amendment bill but couldn't find the text. If someone finds, do share so we can discuss tht too.

Especially i would like 2 knw ur view points over da controversy tht how fair it is 2 replace a DC(A man of high caliber & potential, having loads of managment xperince wid him 2 run all the affairs ) with a District Nazim (Who in most cases happens 2 b a SSC or HSSC holder wid minimal xperience of management at such scale)
aoa its really useful topic u chosed.there are two questions basically u put in ur post:
a.why LG faild in Pak
b.whether it is fair to replace CSPs w/ uneducated Nazims.
to ur second querry i would say dear that the current admin. system was the product of British to keep a stiff control over the indian messes.whereas local gvt sys brings peopls' representatives.why should we fear any injustice in affairs of the state being in hands of representatives when we are under a democracy.
second why it failed,there are many reasons one of them is really political.in punjab it failed coz the the nazims,naib nazims all were members of PML-Q where as the top brass is represented by the PML-N,clash of interests indeed uprooted the system here.as to the secondary reasons poor implimentation of policy and uncooperation of civil servants is responsible.
Regards
NOTE: pls do correct me if im wrong in anyway,i ll b gratful
PROTAGONIST (Wednesday, February 03, 2010), S_Ranjha (Wednesday, February 03, 2010)