View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 04, 2010
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan_Abro View Post
Dr. Afia Siddique has been pronounced guilty by biased and distort jury panel. In this inclined and reprimanded decision all absurd blames like firing by M-16 Carbine by a debilitated, anemic, forceless and prisoned lady. Born in 1972, My sister graduated in 1995 from USA's top ranked MIT university followed by Doctorate in Nerval Sciences from Denbras State University. She along with her three children named Ahmed,Marium and Suleman kidnapped by Local instrumental Agencies and their foreign lords from Karachi in 2003( Two children are still missing) . till 2007 she prisoned in Bagram Jail Afghanistan. This Prison no 650 when heared in media as single most tortured lady prison in the jail, was shifted to USA for so called judiciary procedure. and today decleared guilty although all materialistic, ethical and social indicators have proved her innocence.
Recall , A muslim girl when shouted from other side of globe, Muslim warrior Mohammad bin Qasim along with 2800 soldiers invaded a whole new world. My sister calling all muslims brothers. It may be a point procuring issue for our so called religious and political parties, but in actual it is eye opener for all muslims.
Asslamulaikum,
Dear I am second to all of your comments and wordings.
May allah (swt) punish everyone of the jury members any every person responsible for this conviction with the most horrible diseases to them and their families!

I saw those jury members, bunch of fags, jews and sell out house Negroes. half of them were asleep when the defense team were trying to make a point.

May allah (swt) give them a slow painful death.

Allahumma, lend Your aid to her

Allahumma, give her strength

Allahumma, make her trials as gate way to Jannah for her

Allahumma, have mercy on her

Allahumma, ease the passing of time for her

Ameen...!!

Regards