Thread: Quotations.
View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 06, 2010

PROTAGONIST is on a distinguished road

This time ,like all times ,is good one ,if we but know how to use it.

My dreams are my possibilities.

Iam not a liberator ,liberators do not exist,people liberate themselves.

He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes.

In the darkness of the might, I will lead my weary caravan, My sighs will remit spark, And my breath will raise flames.

A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.”

behind every succesfull man there are lot of unsuccesfull years.

The only man who behaves sensibly is my tailor; he takes my measurements anew every time he sees me, while all the rest go on with their old measurements and expect me to fit them

Choose silence of all virtues, for by it you hear other men's imperfections, and conceal your own.” George Bernard Shaw

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”

“We think too small, like the frog at the bottom of the well. He thinks the sky is only as big as the top of the well. If he surfaced, he would have an entirely different view.”

“Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is simply passing the time. Action with Vision is making a positive difference.”

“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”

A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history. Mohandas Gandhi

“The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live.”

Injustice never rule forever.

Always aim for moon,dont worry if you fail you will fall among stars.

Defeat is not when you fall down, it is when you refuse to get up. So keep getting up when you have a fall.

Only the change,in this world,is eternal,perpetual,and immortal.
And my breath will raise flames.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Merged