View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 06, 2010

misbahkhan_aqua is on a distinguished road

Sorry Haleema for being a bit late.
I would advise you to buy NKM guide books.They are relevant and to the point.Go through the questions at the end of the book.Mostly these questions come in the paper but you know what it does not means necessary that the form of the question will be same they can twist the question.Do buy the past papers.One of my class fellow has bought EXAM CRAM JAHANGIR PUBLISHERS.They have virtually all the questions covering MA 1 and cheer up they have answers as well.Dont lose spirits and dont pay heed to what everybody else says about MA being tough and that and that.If you want to do it you can do it.My prayers with you.

You can get my email and we might discuss things together.But i dont know how to add u as friend bcoz im relatively new to this forum and all this internet stuff is a test to my wits.U can add me if u like and we can talk in seclusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarQaLeeT View Post
i beg you not to do M.A English .i 'm doin M.A english from I.U.B ,my first semester's final is going on & after that i 'll leave this deptt because i found it wothless.

drama ,poetry , novel . don't you consider these subjects worthless ?
totally irrelevant to practical life..........
i 'll do master in political science this year,it's very interesting & practical rather than eng literature.

pls don't ruin youself by doin M.A english/

plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s
You cant say that the subject is worthless just because you dont like it..So many people are doing it after all they are up to something oterwise why would they waste energies and time.So better to help someone by encouraging even if you dont like it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbahkhan_aqua For This Useful Post:
faaizaa (Friday, August 30, 2013), Halima Saadiya Qureshi (Monday, February 08, 2010)