View Single Post
Old Monday, February 08, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arbab.Danish will become famous soon enough

@Ghullam Hussain Jat
Lolz you seem to be testing me. Well in fact while writing on paper with same pen it is not possible to make some thing bold but you can make it italics or increase its font size

Example is lke, I tried to express above. and in real situation you may know better what really is worth representing in large size or italics.
And if I'm not forgetting i don't have any source recommending this, its simply my way of making examiner must read something. SO it would be better that some other expert giver his/her expert opinion about this.

'not responsible' is enlarged more than i expected as the writing tool is not that much sophisticated to give an idea in what font is normal writing and when enlarged to certain amount how it looks. and unfortunately i didn't 'preview it before posting

Last edited by Princess Royal; Thursday, February 11, 2010 at 03:49 PM.