View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 10, 2010
38th CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 531

secondopinion02 will become famous soon enough
Default My interview questions

My reporting time was 11:30 AM and I reached there at 11:15 AM. The average time for the interview was 20 to 30 minutes.
I was called in for the interview at 12:40 PM and went out at 15 PM. I entered and then greeted ASA. They asked me to sit down. After that the Rana sahib read my profile that I had done Matric, Intermediate, B.pharm. Then he asked me:
Rana Sahab: why didn’t I do B.Sc, or MBA?
Rana Sahab: So why are you going for CSS as you will have low salary as compare to the Multinational firm you are currently working on?
Rana sahib: Give me application of Zoology?
Rana Sahib: What is the definition of Zoology?
RAna sAhab: What is your opinion about independence of judiciary?
Then rana Sb gave chance to other officer sitting beside him
Other panel member:
Interviewer: You had US History your subject tell me the role of Abraham Lincoln in US history
Interviewer: Who abolished slavery in the US?
Interviewer: what is the benefit of trade relation among countries?
Interviewer: What do you know about Scotland yard?
After that he finished…. And then Mr. Safdar took my interview
Safdar sb: You had written in your psychological that you felt injustice when you went to the police station to register an FIR and the police did not register it. Why didn’t you go to the higher officer such as DSP or DCO?
Safdar sb: you want to join police but as you know that police is already infamous for its corruption and ineptitude so why do you want to join PSP?
Safdar Sb: Suppose you are the Head of Traffic Police what change would you bring.
Safdar sb: you said being a CSP is a matter of prestige… how would you define “Prestige”?
After That Fourth Panel member asked me following questions:
Interviewer: What were your graduation subjects?
Inverviewer: what is the difference between pharmacology and pharmaceutics?
Interviewer: How would you identify a counterfeit drug?
Finally he looked at the wall clock and said thank you very much…..
That was the end of my interview.

thanks and regards

Amir Ali Shah
Roll No. 2541
Lo! man is in a state of loss. (Al-Asr:103:2) And every small and great thing is recorded. (Al-Qamar:54:53) And guard yourselves against a day in which ye will be brought back to Allah. Then every soul will be paid in full that which it hath earned, and they will not be wronged. (Al-Baqara:2:281)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to secondopinion02 For This Useful Post:
Asif 2009 (Thursday, February 11, 2010), FarQaLeeT (Thursday, February 11, 2010), Kashif Jamil (Wednesday, February 10, 2010), Sc0rPi0 (Friday, February 12, 2010), waleed minhas (Wednesday, February 10, 2010), Waseem Riaz Khan (Thursday, February 11, 2010), Yawer Baloch (Wednesday, February 10, 2010), Zahara Alvi (Thursday, February 11, 2010), Zahid Morio (Thursday, February 11, 2010)