View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1512

obaid_gondal is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWISH View Post
which part of ur post is in reply of mine???
I am sorry, I couldn't reply the post earlier:::

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWISH View Post
my point is that the new LG bill has been passed now n there is little use of discussing whether it is good or not.yes if any change is meant then we must carry on with it.but that being the least pursued under this discussion lemme say that now if anything at all should be discussed abt this bill is that how we can survive w/ it?how by our practice,once being w/ the responsibility n authority,we can correct the defects of this bill?
to my mind this bill is no revolution.like many laws of the land,the biggest flaw in it is that it is silent with respect to the accountability.or tell me where the wronged,after being mal-treated by the administrators is to go for justice???
Regards
Local Body law has not been passed yet. Provincial Assemblies have just passed a Law to end the Nazim rule and to appoint the ADMINISTRATORS.... New Law is yet to be passed.

Law Ministry has formulated a draft, and forwarded it to MPA's as well. The points given by me have been taken from the same draft......