View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 21, 2010
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiz ishtiaq ahmad View Post

On last friday a mulla of our nearest mosque came to my house and met my father and demand 10,000 for repairing old holy books. My father gave him 5,000 . But i think they not perform there duties well and thrown old holy book in canal's.but it is our responsibilty to change this situation.
If any person violate the rules of islam in europe or make diagrams(nauzbilla) of our holy prophet(pbuh) we are going on strike but in this case we are afraid for speaking.
Really thinkable question?
Your father should have given that money to some charitable organisation. Next time if the mullah appears....just kick him out.

Brother, these Mullahs have ruined many generations of the sub-continent and still doing. Its time for us to collectively drown all of them in the Arabian Sea. They have made the religion a joke. They are the worst enemies of our great religion and the State of Pakistan.

regards,
floydian