View Single Post
Old Monday, February 22, 2010
38th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  216

zahi is on a distinguished road
Default Interview Experience

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

Let me share my interview experience friendz . It took some 30-32 minutes. I havr tried my level best to share all questions, but have forgotteen some 3-5questions.

Dated 18th February 2010
Center: Karachi

A. Chairman:
1. Are you from Ratodero or Larkana?
2. What is your father?
3. You have taken first position in ur masters degree. Have you any proof of it?
4. What about your marriage? When will you get married?
5. Are you satisfied with your decision despite the fact that your parentz were unwilling to allow u to do it?
6. You are working is Islamabad at low salary job. Did you find life tough at Islamabad?
7. Why did you fail in Css-2008?
8. In which subjects you got low score?
9. Did you join and academy for 2nd attempt?
10. But you have taken same subjects in this attempt? Why did not u change?
11. What is meant by ‘Rise and fall of Nations theory’? Who has given this theory?
12. Why Akbar is called ‘The Great’?
13. What are the causes of downfall of Mughal rule?
14. What is Journalism?
15. Your favourate book is ‘Pak-India Negotiations-Is past still prologue’? Who is writer of the book and what is the theme of the book?
16. Your another favourate book is ‘Genesis of South Asian Nuclear deterrence’. Who is writer of this book? What are key areas covered in the book?
17. Your top priority is PSP? Why people from Sindh are more interested in Police than DMG?

B. Member-1

1. Do You play cricket? Are you a good bowler or batsman? Do you know how to make a Yorker bowl?
2. Do you still play cricket despite wearing glasses?
3. What is the importance of currently announced NFC award? How it is different from past wards?
4. What benefits Sindh will have in this award?
5. What benefits Balochistan will get from this award?
6. What is significance of Karachi in Pakistan?
7. There is going to be controversy over water distribution in the country. How this will affect Sindh?
8. How do you see President Obama’s policy on nuclear issue?
9. You have mentioned one of government’s short-term policy as Benazir Income Support Programme. What are major features of this programme?

C. Member-2

1. Why you want to join PSP? What four things you will undertake to improve the working of Police?
2. How to improve thana culture in the country?
3. The objective of jails is reformation. The condition of jails in Pakistan is very bad. What reforms do you suggest to improve the condition of Jails?
4. Despite several limitations why Jinnah is called great leader of subcontinent?

D. Member-3

1. What is meant by Freedom of Press?
2. What do u know about Freedom of Information Ordinance 2002?
3. In every paper we see the letters ABC. What do u meant by ABC?
4. Tell us about working of ABC office?
5. Do you think that government pursues biased advertisements policy? How these advts are distributed among papers?

Plz Plz pray for my success.

Zahid Iqbal
Regards
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to zahi For This Useful Post:
fluent_20 (Sunday, March 14, 2010), mohsinmumtaz (Monday, March 01, 2010), PROTAGONIST (Monday, February 22, 2010), saba sattar (Tuesday, February 23, 2010), Sana Shoaib (Tuesday, April 13, 2010), sardonic (Monday, February 22, 2010), serene_beauty (Tuesday, February 23, 2010), Shikva (Monday, February 22, 2010), Shooting Star (Monday, February 22, 2010), Umair Akbar (Monday, February 22, 2010), waleed minhas (Monday, February 22, 2010), Zahara Alvi (Monday, February 22, 2010)