View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 02, 2010
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman228 View Post
Allah is the center of every struggle, particularly for the sake of good, either for one's ownself or for the humanity. Accodring to the question, we discuss Conclusive theme!, which is based on struggle and hardwork, but the end, the very movement of result declares someone Fail or Pass. If we said, Hardwork is the key to success, It means, lesswork is the key to failure. Both quotations disagree with each other. Actually, Sometimes Allah has planned to move us towards somthing we don't want to. That's the point of Luck.

You better know, about the well said quranic quote, Sometimes you consider something good, it is false for you and sometimes you consider something wrong, it is good for you.

So the way to judge good and bad for your own self, depends on the rule that Allah has made for us. Still I can't decided, what kind of approach, we have to made towards the understangin of that rule.
And here we have gone away from the topic.
The topic was whether one can qualify CSS without hardwork, depending on the luck altogether? I don’t believe so. Certainly, we don’t know what is going to happen in life and when something comes out of blue we say it’s our luck.
But you can’t qualify CSS without working hard. Neither can you label those who have worked hard as fortunate without recognizing their efforts and work. Actually, the issue is: what is in our control and what is not. People who believe in luck altogether, refuse to recognize that many things are in their control.
Secondly laws of attraction also into play in our lives. It’s about what we strive for and what we expect. Conceive, work and believe is the real phenomenon of life.
Have a test. Don’t work and see how your luck turns out to be......
In my life, I have witnessed many people yielding to unfair means and saying this is what luck has brought them. We live among human beings and there are always chances of mistakes in certain issues. And if these mistakes favor some one, beneficiaries call it their luck. In fact this is the manifestation of imperfection of human system.
By the way, in Dua and prayers too your are working hard .