View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 03, 2010

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about
Default Interior motives are always same for every war

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Fearer View Post
Interior Motives of US War on Terrorism:

If we take a look of Political disputes like Iraq, Afghanistan, the Interior motives of war on terrorism are:

• To get hold of natural resources of Muslim countries, either by the policy of friendship or confrontation.

• To malign Muslim and to damage the ideologies of Islam specially Jihad to project Islam as a religion of intolerance. The fear factor is that Islam still is spreading in the West at a faster pace, 4500 embraced Islam after 9/11.

• To stop the rise of orthodox Muslim governments. They are doing it in the name of democracy. They are changing the elected governments. e.g. Iran’s government, is being isolated by imposing sanctions. They are there to protect monarchies in Gulf States and a Military rule in Pakistan.

• To ensure a greater Israel on Arab Land for the satisfaction of American jewfish lobby.

• To spread its own culture. If a nation dies it’s a national death but if a nation dies of cultural death, it’s all over. The United States is permeated its culture in the countries on the name of terrorism. As in Iraq, they made dance clubs in the Green Zone. The uniform of new force of Iraq i.e. identical as it matched with USA.

• To check the nuclear technology of the Muslim countries like Iran and Pakistan.

Note: I collected this data from this forum only.. It's not my original work but I agree to the above facts!!
Please do read "Opponent" in place of "Muslims/Islam" in your post, you may agree with the title "Interior motives are always same for every war" then and find the answer regarding your marks.

Regards

Request: Learned Moderators, Please do not merge this post with my previous one as the true meaningful purpose requires to keep them seperate
deera (Thursday, March 04, 2010)