View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 06, 2010
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light
Default can women be equal to men in pakistan?

I HAVE ATTEMPTED THIS TOPIC

MY OUTLINE WAS :

I. INTRODUCTION
1.what is equality?
2.women constitute 51.4 per cent of population?

II. PAKISTAN AS AN ISLAMIC STATE

1. ideology based on islam

quote of quaid e azam"

" NO NATION CAN RISE TO THE HEIGHT OF GLORY UNLESS UR WOMEN ARE SIDE BY SIDE WITH YOU :

example of fatima jinnah being always together with Muhammad ali Jinnah

2. is the women equal to men in islam?

TWO-THREE ISLAMIC QUOTES

III.FACTORS BEHIND INEQUALITY OF WOMEN

1.customs and traditions
2.education backwardness

IV.POTENTIALS OF WOMEN TO BE EQUAL TO MEN IN PAKISTAN

1. women on educational front(examples of women toppers,women engineers etc)
2. women on political front( examples of Benazir Bhutto, Dr. Fehmida mirza,shehla raza etc)
3. women on social front( example of Asma Jehangir )
4. women on other fronts (example of first women major general,women in media) etc.

V.ARE CONTEMPORARY WOMEN EQUAL TO MEN IN PAKISTAN?

VII.EFFORTS OF GOVERNMENT

.PRESIDENT PERVAIZ MUSHARRAF'S EFFORTS WERE REMARKABLE

VI.FUTURE OF WOMEN IN PAKISTAN

future of women is bright in pakistan regarding to their status
its reasons are:

1. Independent media
2. independent judiciary

i have quoted in the last:
constitution of pakistan includes an article which says :

"there will be no discrimination on the basis of gender"

so independent judiciary will also make efforts to give equality to women in Pakistan.

VII. Conclusion
abdulqadir08 (Saturday, March 06, 2010), anum balouch (Friday, February 14, 2014), babai (Friday, October 01, 2010), chweet dua (Monday, October 10, 2011), crazy bird (Thursday, March 18, 2010), danger musa (Sunday, March 21, 2010), Eager (Friday, July 30, 2010), fatimak (Friday, August 19, 2011), imran saifee (Saturday, March 13, 2010), Irfan Ahmed Soomro (Thursday, September 16, 2010), M.AKHTER (Tuesday, July 13, 2010), mujtaba arfat (Sunday, March 07, 2010), pisceankhan (Friday, August 01, 2014), RAKSHAN (Thursday, March 11, 2010), ravaila (Saturday, August 20, 2011), sammer (Tuesday, December 14, 2010), sharaz (Saturday, June 26, 2010), shk291 (Tuesday, August 31, 2010), Toseef ahmed (Thursday, April 22, 2010), Umme (Sunday, March 07, 2010), uroojz (Wednesday, February 09, 2011)