View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 06, 2006

sahirzzz is on a distinguished road
Default solution

Q2. Describe the most notable feature of Muslims in India in the light of their monothestic religion and egalitarian social structure.
i will attemot this question. because this is history and social evolution of islam itself in south east aisa.

Q3. Discuss the role of Muslim Majority provinces in the establishment of Pakistan.

if u have read even half of the suffested readings this shouldnt be a problem.

Q4. Assess the account for the problems which Quaid-e-Azam had to face as Governer General of Pakistan?
proplems faced my QA and the ones faced by pakistan itself were more or less same. isnot it?

Q5. Highlight the various characteristics of Pakistani culture. bring out the importance of customs and traditions in the society.
this is wht we all keep doin it all the time. cursing our culture and triditions. well ppl now try to make an answer out of it

Q6. Summarize the government measures to improve the agricultural productivity in the light of introducing new irrigation projects?
well i hope u all have done the 5 years plans and read the books "economic development if pakistan.

Q8. Political map of Pakistan is the outcome of its geo-strategic location. Give a reasoned account for the statement.
how abt iqbal letters to jinnah and making of pakistan and pakistan and great powers. that will do abt 90% of this question

is that all? well not exactly a piece of cake but i think managable. any comments?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sahirzzz For This Useful Post:
asrar (Tuesday, February 07, 2012), kashalic (Wednesday, September 26, 2007)