View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 07, 2010

cyrus is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
the paper was indeed featured with enigmatic inherent of the spsc. i admit.

but you know what ?
i say mutasim because he is described end of abasidz glory not by me but by the eminent historians as giboon. itz not just suhail bhaiitz buk that bears verification to it but a couple of other books too. like that of K.ali and of sm imtiaz shahid.
as regards the sway of mullah who established their sway and let the dynasty play subsidiary role was considered to dynastic as well.
so your argument finds no ground here.

well cosmetic year and astronomical year puzzle is no different to afore abasid rulerz one.

dear therez no cosmetic year at your disposal when you open the dictionary or ever portable encyclopaedia. but astronomical year is easily available instead.

so it was the reason i said kay ye astronomical year he hoga yara.

any ways spsc walun kay liye kon sa option behtar or sahe hog
ye to Allah he jane .
do be rendering mutual prayers.

wishing you all the best!
dear u said there is no cosmic year at my disposal! that is absurd.this is copy paste of my disposal

The galactic year, also known as a cosmic year, is the duration of time required for the solar system to orbit once around the center of the Milky Way galaxy.[1] Estimates of the length of one orbit range from 225 to 250 million "terrestrial" year . try once againhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_year.
in desperation u r making ur own definition of astronomical year. it has nothing to do with sun revolution around milkyway.it is just another name of what we know as year. also to ur satisfaction see this http://www.ask.com/web?q=dictionary%...3226&o=0&l=dir. no dont say it is not written in disposal.
fact that there is no cosmic year in ur encyclopedia and astronomical year is there does not make cosmic year wrong .if there is astronomical year in ur encyclopedia plz check its meaning.u can consult any of ur friend who has bit interested in cosmology.
well regarding abbassdi if u check past css papers n papers of M A islamic history u will find oft repeating question, "mommon rashid fall was death below to glory of abbassi dynasty." well i have nothing to say else.

best of luck