Thread: War on terror
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

You are right sir !
Only those ppl. who are affacted by terrorism know how it shatters their lives and change them forever. I am collecting the glass peices from my house for last three days as my house is situated near to the blast site of monday morning in Model Town. All the window panes of my house are broken but luckily all family members are unhurt.
I am thinking of the the neighbours who suffered more loss then me and who lost their dear ones. I am thinking of the Police men who were on guard duty on that building and i used to see them daily standing alert while going to office in morning. They are no more in this world.
There is no solution of this mence in sight so far and ppl. are looking towards God almighty for help.
May God help Pakistan come out of this situation.