View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 11, 2010

venom will become famous soon enoughvenom will become famous soon enough
Default yes TX Ned this is the only way

"If we would spend our time to highlight, confess and try to resolve our failures, we will succeed"
You are right Honorable TX Ned that this is the only way for the improvement and development of our country,and it is our misfortune that we are nuclear power but we are still living in slavery.As i think the biggest barrier in the progress of our country is not leadership or good governance,but it is ignorance.Because every action is all about
the choices.
we people make the choices for ourselves and , society which effects on the system and the image of country, and whenever we take the wrong decision we get the negative result,this is happening form years because we common
people who empower the state and system don't know.
yes its time to analyze our mistakes which we done in our history and correct it in our present through we can change
our future, but this process is blocked by ignorance and mistakes of our past is repeating itself .we choose the leaders,
who leads us and represent us in the international community and they decides what to do we give them that responsibility,but
there isn't any cheek on them, we the people who choose them have no power to argue or make any indication when they
are wrong , we become powerless after casting our vote,this can be change when people will be educated when they know
what they are and what they can.

I will come back on that point on from which we start that: we are facing many internal problems which are so huge, so it
will be better that we should just concentrate on progress of our country,and do not waste our time on such things which is
meaningless,India is foe of us but he is not just concentrating on the enmity of Pakistan they are focusing on "how to progress

how to develop our trade agriculture business",i know they also don't want to see our state but there main focus is on the progress of country.
may be i am wrong in my opinion but i think:hate and blames are waste of time,we should just keep working calmly.