View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 11, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 11395

ghulamkhan will become famous soon enough

@tx_ned
Who will improve our defense and attack technology, you in Manchester or I on this forum? I think Pakistan has her Defense Department; we need not to worry about it. You or I can just post our emotions and feelings, nothing more over-here. Further, I posted this video for just showing you that we Pakistani do not think such like this girl. It is our wish that both countries should become a good friend and do trade with each other and give prosperity, peace, a good living style, and an atmosphere to their peoples where they can invent and discover. It is need to come out form this zealotry. We don't want any war, and my country Pakistan can not bear any war with any country because we Pakistani want a peace, which help us to originate our economy, production, export, image, living style, competency, law and order, health, good coordination with all countries of World, etc. Thank you.