View Single Post
Old Friday, March 12, 2010
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

Another bomb blast in lahore.
Despite nationalist and strong patriotic sentiments, this is first time i am compelled to think that i should leave this country.
This country has nothing for me. No present, no future.
And look at the leadership. Bickering at each other whether swiss cases should be opened or not. Those who say that nations' money should be returned back are caught stealing electricity. Those advocating for corruption-free Pakistan are themselves corrupt (imagine CMs of Sindh and NWFP have given just 15000 each in taxes in last three years and yet they are asking people to give taxes).
There is no one whom we trust.Media, no. Judiciary,no. Ater all, what changes have they brought in this country? Nothing. Situation has gone from bad to worse. When things will start getting better? No glimpse of hope.
And here is the nation. If someone is saved from hunger, he is killed in suicide attacks. While our leadership has not decided yet what to do with this problem.
Ager hum iss leadership ko bardasht ker bhi lain tu next kia hoga? Well, Hamza Shahbaz Shareef and Bilawal Bhutto Zardari are waiting anxiously for their turn.
There is nothing left in this country. Nothing.

---------------------------

4 consecutive blasts in Allama Iqbal Town.......................

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, March 12, 2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: posts merged