View Single Post
Old Monday, March 15, 2010
39th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 124

ayezzaS is on a distinguished road
Default @last island for the last time.

@muhr e nabuvaat in sahi bukhari!first off,listen dear..had they been taklng ov the sequence they ought to have mentioned it.mcqs arent about taking cues..read wat the greatest scholar ov islam dr. m.hamidullah said abt ths,"{our prophet s.a.w.w. had a signature style as modest as today,s."!(i confirmed it frm my teacher who is a HAFT zuban)it was written as ALLAH rasool mOHAMMAD but read as MOHAMMAD rasulullah..it was in arabic and was a complete signature stamp,it wasnt urdu k ho ALLAH rasool MOHAMMAD..
SECOND AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...just c what you wrote...MUHR e nabuvvat,"the words were taken from a seal."...."SAHI bukhari BAAB number 375..."khataman nabuvaata",,",muhr e nabuvaath ka bayaan"...it narrates that it was a mark....as white as the space between the two eyes ov a horse..NO words were written on it last island...hw can a symbol have words..?had thee read this,things would nt have been the same.in arabic words have a trillion meanings...al-munjad states that KHATAMAn...has two meanings 1- a thing that symbolises end...2-a seal....words were the signature stamp ov our UMMI...S,A,W,W i asked you to go via all the books and then argue,,,why are you goping in the dark?
nw,evn if i had a mistake, a singular mistake,,wat diference does it make...?GOD has endowed me a treasure ov ilm...80 markks were there to decide..
i dont want to fight but please dont argue in a way that aint sagacious...
lastly,after this am NOT going to answer any contesting comments. i .remember the glorious words ov MY UMMI...S.A.W.W..."merey deen ki asal aqal hai...ilm meri TALWAAR hai...huzn mera rafeeq hai...sabr meri rida hai"...!m nt going to ans again..inshaALLAH..m followong HIS (S.A.W.W,s )SUNNAH...ILM MERI TALWAAR HAI..SABr meri rida hai...!please dnt edit it,it has a boon ov knowledge let others gain it..let them knw abt their PROPHET s.a.w.w.and i have all these letters in a copied form with me...u need nt to show them to me as they are in my breaths.